Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dublin



















I was up in Dublin recently to visit one of my closest friends. I had a great time in Dublin. The weather was nice (which was good because Dublin is HORRIBLE when it is raining). Normally I hate Dublin. It is a frickin' horrible, ugly city thats all grey and with a stupid spike (sometimes called the Spire) in the middle of it. The only time I like is when I'm up there with friends, going to see gigs, usually in Eamonn Doran's in Temple Bar. This was one of the few times I liked being in Dublin. We wandered around the city, catching up on each others news. We went to St. Stephen's Green, and sat there for ages. I hadn't been in there since I was 11. Strange, I'd forgotten how beautiful the place is...

1. There is some pretty cool graffiti in Temple Bar.

2. Love is blind- it was on a wall of the Liffey. It's true...

3. My friend N. and I spent ages in St. Stephen's Green.

4. Cool dumpster in Temple Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment